- Step 1: Open the Yahoo Sports App
- Step 2: Tap on the “Settings” Icon
- Step 3: Scroll Down to the “Location” Setting
- Step 4: Tap on the “Location” Setting
- Step 5: Enter Your New Location
- Step 6: Tap on the “Done” Button
- Step 7: Close the Yahoo Sports App
- Step 8: Re-Open the Yahoo Sports App
Learn how to change your location on Yahoo Sports so you can keep up with your favorite teams no matter where you are in the world.
Checkout this video:
If you love staying up-to-date on your favorite sports teams, then you probably use Yahoo Sports regularly. One great feature of the website is that you can change your location settings to get tailored content based on where you live. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Step 1: Open the Yahoo Sports App
sports app, simply open the app and sign in with your Yahoo account. If you’re not already signed in, tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and enter your Yahoo credentials.
Step 2: Tap on the “Settings” Icon
On the right hand side of the screen, you will see an icon that looks like a gear. Tap on that.
Step 3: Scroll Down to the “Location” Setting
On the “Sports Home” page, scroll down to the “Location” setting near the bottom of the page. By default, this setting is set to “Detect my location.” If you want to change your location, click on the “Change” link next to this setting.
Step 4: Tap on the “Location” Setting
On the “More” tab, tap on the “Location” setting. You will then be able to select your current location.
Step 5: Enter Your New Location
Now that you’ve found the sports scores and standings you’re interested in, it’s time to change your location so you can view results from other areas. Here’s how:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the Yahoo Sports home page.
2. In the “Location” section, enter the city or ZIP code of the area whose results you want to view in the text box.
3. Click “Update.”
4. That’s it! You’re now ready to view sports scores and standings from your new location.
Step 6: Tap on the “Done” Button
Now that you’ve changed your location, it’s time to save it. To do that, simply tap on the “Done” button in the top right corner of the screen. Once you’ve done that, your new location will be saved and you can start using Yahoo Sports as normal.
Step 7: Close the Yahoo Sports App
Start by opening up the Yahoo Sports app on your device. Then, locate and tap on the profile icon that’s located in the upper-right corner of the screen. Doing so will open up a new window. Scroll down to the very bottom of this new window and tap on the “Close” button.
Step 8: Re-Open the Yahoo Sports App
1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap “Apps.”
2. Scroll to and tap Yahoo Sports.
3. Tap “Storage.”
4. Tap “Clear Cache.” If this does not solve the problem, also tap “Clear Data/Factory Reset.”
5. Open the Yahoo Sports app again.
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to change your location on Yahoo Sports. Although the process is fairly simple, it’s always good to have a reference point.